Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 2 of Disneyland

Day 2 of Disneyland was spent on the California Adventure side. We went on the Monsters Inc. ride then the Tower of Terror! Which was awesome! I think that was my favorite ride and Dave's face on that was priceless! I wish i could have gotten the picture! Then we went and saw the Aladdin show and did lots of other little rides in the bugs life side. Later that night we went to the bugs life little 3D show which was way cool, I recommend it if anyone is planning on going to Disneyland any time soon. Around ten everyone decided to catch the shuttle back to the hotel but me Emmy, Tonya, Sydnee and Anikka decided to head over to the Disneyland side and catch a few more rides. We left around 11:40pm our feet and backs were kill us and the kids were out cold!

No comments: