Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Big bottle of baby powder + Kids = big white mess!

So the other day I have Randi help me hang a couple of pictures in Emmys room real quick. The kids we have left sitting on the couch in her room watching a movie. A few min later Brekken comes into Emmy's room with suspicious looking white stuff all over him. Randi smells it and says oh shoot I think they got into the bottle of baby powder I just bought! I walk on down to Randi's room, open the door, and walk into a big white cloud of dust!!! I see Emmy jumping up and down on a once maroon couch that is now white,  laughing as it makes big poofs of powder come up. Kennilee is also laughing as she continues to pour out more baby powder onto the couch to continue the neat effect!
Needless to say it took a while to clean up but Randi and Kenneths room still smells baby fresh!
You can still see some of the powder in the air in this pic
the informant
Mess maker #1
Mess maker #2
The air has cleared and the kids are upset their fun time is over!

4 comments:

Nick said...

oh man...that is so awesome!

Valerie said...

oh my heck that is hilarious! I am sure it was hard to clean up but that is something you guys will look back and laugh on. You need to post some pictures of Emmy's wall :)

Em said...

H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!!!!!!!!! I love that you got pictures of it with dust still in the air. Cute kids!

The Swapp's said...

LOL.. oh those kids they are so curious .. that is so funny.