Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Emmy turns TWO!!!!

For Emmy's 2nd birthday we invited a couple of friends and went to the park for a bug themed party. Emmy has really been into bugs lately and so I thought it would be a fun party for both boys and girls.
I had Emmy in a yellow and black dress with a anntenna headband to make her a little bumble bee :)
I filled two casserole dishes with rice and hid some fake bugs in them and gave each kid a pair of tweezers to find the bugs with. Instead of cake and ice cream we had the cup of dirt dessert with gummy worms in it, yum! And for the party favors each kid got their own little bug collector kit filled with bug stickers, gummy worms and other fun bug stuff!
I cant believe I have a two year old already! Crazy how fast time flys!!! And she is definitely acting two!!!
Emmy loved all her gifts she got, thank you everyone for coming and thanks for all the gifts. Thank you  grandma Connie for all the stuff you sent also! We love you everyone and hope you had fun!


2 comments:

Em said...

cute pictures!!! Happy Birthday Emmy! I want those pics of me and you and us three please.

Valerie said...

way cute pictures, my boys loved the party! I can't believe she is 2!