Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Eve

I know this is a little backwards posting new years before christmas but im still waiting for some christmas photos to get loaded on the computer and did not want to get to far behind. So here it is New Years Eve.
For New Years we all went over to Shelly's house for some really really really yummy dinner! Seriously I hurt myself I ate so much! Thank you Shelly for having us over and feeding us. After that (As sad as it is) we all went home and just watched a movie. I dont think any of us made it to the New Year! Im pretty sure we all fell asleep until I got a text from one of my friends that woke me up at 12:06, I then woke up Dave and said Happy New Year and then fell back asleep. :) Sad Im getting so old! I still thought it was a pretty good New Year spent with the ones I love.

No comments: