Friday, November 28, 2008

Better late then never

So I know its a little late to post Halloween pictures but I finally got them from my mom and I figured better late then never! We had lots of fun doing a trunk or treat. Dave had to work so he was not able to make it :( . Everyone in the fam decided to dress up last min.

                                                            HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Emmy the little lady bug, and I was a quick thrown together witch.


The fam from left to right. Jordan the fairy, tonya lady cop, Dre wanna be gangster, Dad A werewolf, emmy ladybug, me a witch, annika a witch sydnee a cat, sharrod spider man, kenneth a pirate, brekken a pirate, and randi a witch.
The three witches!!! Randi, me, my mom.
papa and grandma with brekken and emmy.

2 comments:

Em said...

You look HOTTT! Did you color your hair again? It looks beautiful! Emmy looks soooo cute as a sweet little lady bug!!!!

The Oscarsons said...

Very very cute! Your little one is beautiful!