Saturday, November 15, 2008

Third times the charm!

Finally! The elusive (for Dave and I anyway) Fifth water hot springs! After three attempts we make it. After testing out the water, I take Emmy out of the backpack to change her into her swimming suite. As I am pulling her out I realize that she has very runny poop smeared all the way up her back!!! I mean all the way! It was disgusting! It took Dave and I a while to get her all cleaned up, but her onesie was a lost cause! There was no way that thing was ever going to be clean! Then there was the issue about how to pack it out of there, neither of us wanted to carry that nasty thing all the way back with us, so we berried it.
Now that we had that all taken care of we are finally able to relax and enjoy ourselves. The pools have varying degrees of temperatures. One is way too hot to even think about going into, a couple are hot tub hot, and then there is one that's like bath water hot. That is the one we sat in because we had Emmy with us, who loved it!
After about a half hour of relaxation another guy comes along with his dog to get in the pool just above ours. He says hi to us as he takes off his pack and shoes, then his shorts, and then everything else!!!! Yeah I guess a lot of nudist like to hike up there as well. luckily we had had our feel of the hot springs and were ready to take off!.
Aside from the nudist it was a beautiful and well worth the hike.














3 comments:

LynJames said...

Dave, she is a cutie! Have a look our little Quinlan at our blogspot. jameslyn.blogspot.com

Em said...

Wahoo you made it!!!! Sorry about the poop its scary when it happens funny about the naked man (exciting even) :) and I really am so proud you finally made it. It looks amazing both times... I wish I hiked I would see some pretty places. Someday maybe someday. Love you thanks for finally updating your blog I need some new things to look at!!!!!!!!!

The Swapp's said...

Oh.. one day I want to go do that hike.. that looks so pretty. Em is gettin so big... wow! love ya rob maybe we will get to see you this holiday season.. ??