Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas and lots of catch up blogs!

Wow I can't believe another Christmas and new year has already come and gone! Christmas was a blast this year! It was so fun to see the kids get excited and tear into their presents and stockings. Emmy loved the big huge bear that papa bought for all the grand kids to play with. She also loved her baby doll with its own diaper bag and car seat, she is quite the little mommy! New year we had a little fondue party at Shelly's house and played games. Believe it or not the kids stayed up the whole time and at midnight banged on pots and pans to bring the new year in, they thought it was pretty neat!
The rest of the blogs below are all my catch ups because I slacked again! So everything down to Halloween is all new posts. I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Loved all your new posts, I am glad you got a min to "catch up" I love Bongo the bear, hilarious! And Emmy's hair is turning blond just like yours :)

Anya Gilbert said...

Ok Emmy looks just like you! She is so darling! I am so happy we can chat again. It needs to be a regular thing. Keep in touch and I will do the same! I love you TONS!!!!