Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thanksgiving/Family Reunion in Arizona

For thanksgiving we headed down to Arizona for a Hancock Family Reunion, that's my mom's mom's family. My Great grandma is an amazing woman who delivered and raised 14 children!!!! Any woman who can live through that should be given a Nobel prize along with a couple million dollars if you ask me! Needless to say the reunions are always very large even when everyone cant make it. It always amazes me how organized and smooth everything goes even with all those people! It was great to be able to visit and catch up with my grandma, aunts, uncles, and cousins I have not seen in a couple of years. The food is always amazing and there is always fun activity's going on every day. It was a great Thanksgiving full of food and tons of family!

1 comment:

Em said...

You updated!!!!!!!!! YEAH! Fun trip to Arizona. I can't believe how big Emmy is getting. I love the picture of all the Irena's together. Love ya!! Miss ya!!! Call me!!