Friday, October 1, 2010

The Circus!

On the 10th of September Dave, Emmy & I took off to Vermont to visit his parents and grandma. I unfortunately left the dang camera in the car that we drove to Salt Lake! I was so mad at myself! So the only pictures we have from Vermont are on our phones which I still have to down load to the computer. So you will hear more about the Vermont trip when I post those pictures. Anyway on our way back from Vermont we stayed in Salt Lake for about a week and were lucky enough to go and see the elephant parade and the circus all thanks to my lovely Aunt Roslyn :) Thanks again Aunt Roslyn!

                                                              
waiting for the elephants 
                                                      
Me Emmy & Grandma Rainey
                                                          
Emmy's clown nose!
                                                            
The elephants are here!

                                                                      
The Circus
The elephants
                                                            
motorcycle on a high wire with lady on trapeze underneath 
                                                
Elephant caring a dog in a basket in its mouth


Say Cheese! 

7 people on motorcycles in this cage! It was crazy!
Dave, Emmy, me, Aunt Roslyn & Morgan


Amazingly strong and flexible brothers

Crazy super bendy chicks that later all 3 fit into a small box!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Looks way fun, and emmy looked like she had a great time!