Sunday, October 3, 2010

zoo 2010!


I have enjoyed taking emmy to the zoo since she was a baby, this is our third trip to the zoo. Her first she was only 3 months then again at about a year and now at 2 1/2. It has been fun to watch her get more interactive and interested with all the animals.
3 months 
about 1yr
almost 2 1/2



then
now

 I think her favorite things were to chase the peacocks and turkeys, the carousel and of course ice cream! She did also like the monkeys, there was one monkey that kept posing for me and always made sure he had his lip up against the fence when he would get into a new pose, it was very entertaining!

3 comments:

Em said...

FUN!!!!! I want to go to the zoo!!!

Valerie said...

She is so so cute and I love her stylish glasses

Traci said...

Oh way cute! I love the pics with her sunglasses on her head.... ha, like a little girl! I'm excited to see you guys again soon..... and this time you better not take off on us! Love ya!