Friday, December 12, 2008

Dickens, Cabelas, wheeler farm

Last week I went to St. George to help my sister in her booth at the Dickens Festival, it was pretty fun but lots of work. I also got to hang out with some of my friends who live down there. Then this week Dave and I have been finding stuff to do that does not cost any money but gets us out of the house. So far we have come up with going to Cabelas to look at the fish and other animals, and wheeler farm so that the dogs could also get out and run around for a bit. We had a great time and it was also fun to see all the lights.











Emmy meeting the fish at cabelas
Emmy trying on some antlers

Me and my two best friends Emily and Sarah at the Dickens Festival. (I don't usually dress like that, you had to be in costume when you worked at your booth. )









2 comments:

Valerie said...

we've already had a phone conversation about you coming here and not seeing me! trouble

Kim Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.