Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!

Thanksgiving at my parents house in St. George. It was great to be with family, almost everyone in my family was there except for my brother Andre and his family. I would have to say the best entertainment there was the kids! It was great to watch them interact with each other, and to see their expressions when they tried out new food. Emmy did not like the mashed potato's she would gag every time I tried to give her some, She did however love the jello salad :) Emmy eating Jello salad

Emmy and I waiting for dinner to start

Dave giving Emmy a carrot to suck on
Sawyer helped himself to the marshmallows he found in the pantry, he was going to town on them!
Papa entering the grand kids, Brekken thought this was pretty fun!
Uncle Rem showing Emmy and brekken how to make LOTS of noise on the keyboard
Finally everyone sitting down to eat at a very yummy thanksgiving dinner! Thanks mom and Kenneth!

6 comments:

Em said...

Fun stuff!!!! Your family is so amazing... I can't believe how many kids there are in your fam now! crazy!

Michael and Morgan said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! We miss you guys we haven't seen you forever! Emmy is getting so big! Oh and I like your dark hair! It's way cute

Whitmer Family said...

Ohhh, I miss you guys. Little Emmy is sooo cute! You guys really are one gorgeous family. I love the hair Robin.

dreandtonya said...

YEP, wish we could've been there, but looks like there is NO room at the table anyways.. looks yummy and fun! well love and miss you guys, hope to hear from you sometime, i did leave you a message the other night for you to call me... LOVE ya--tonya =0)

Traci said...

Yeah, that was a lot of fun! Great food... and entertainment watching the babies! See you guys again in a few weeks :)

The Phungs said...

Robin,

Sorry for the late reply. I saw you left us a message. I'm sorry we missed you at the party. It looks like it was a lot of fun. your baby is beautiful. I hope things are well and happy holidays.