Thursday, December 18, 2008

New Cousin!

Monday Afternoon my little sister had her second baby, A little girl they named Kennilee. I tried to make it for the birth but she came to quick! I did not even make it Nephi before she arrived.  She is beautiful and so little. We are glad she is finally here.
                                                                             Kennilee

                                                                    Kennilee as a gift
                                                               Emmy gift wrapped 
                                                          Emmy and her cousin Brekken

5 comments:

Valerie said...

What cute pictures! I still want to come see little Kennilee. Maybe tomorrow? It was so good to see you, I always love our chats :)

Em said...

She is beautiful!!!! That picture of Emmy soooo cute also. It was wonderful to see you as usual!

Michael and Morgan said...

She is absolutely adorable! I am so glad you put a picture of her up because our family had yet to see her!

The Butler Bunch said...

Hi. Julie here (your mom's friend). Well I'm glad that someone is posting pictures of Kenilee. I just gave your mom a hard time about never updating her blog, so she directed me to yours so that I could see pictures of the new baby. She's so sweet. I'm honored...I think that's the box I gave Erma at Christmastime. I can't believe she fits it it! So tiny!

Erik, Wendy Lily and Jake Thomsen said...

OH MY Robin your baby is so adorable! All the babies are cute in all the pics but Emmy is just precious... that makes me baby hungry! Good to be back in touch
Wendy