Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cascade springs

Over the 4th of July weekend my mom, dad, and little bro Sharrod came up to Salt Lake for a nursing seminar that my mom had to speak in. While they were hear they thought they my might as well get Sharrods school shopping taken care of so on Friday we headed up to Park City and were shopping ALL DAY LONG! It was a long day but I was so proud of Emmy she was such a champ and did not make one peep all day long! Seriously not a single peep she was soooo good! On Saturday I took my mom and dad up to a place Dave and I had happened upon a week ago, called Cascade Springs. Its a really beautiful place made up of cascading waterfalls and crystal clear pools of water that you can see straight to the bottom and see all the fish swimming. Anyway we had a great time and here are a few pics from it.

2 comments:

Em said...

I can't believe she is walking she is so grown up its crazy!!! You are looking HOTT these day too by the way! Those pictures are so cute that place is so pretty I might even want to go there ha... maybe.

Valerie said...

Hey I love the slide show, and holy you are looking skinny binny, have you lost more weight? Hey I will be in San Diego until the 18th, will you still be here? I want to go walking again too. I will call you Saturday the 19th, at 8:00 AM, on. the. dot. No I am just kidding, but I will call you to get together :)