Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Zoo 2009

So about a month ago we took Emmy to the Zoo to see all the animals. We took her about this same time last year when she was only 3 months old, we thought (or at least I did) That it would be fun to take her again now that she kinda knows what animals are. She seemed to have a lot a more fun this time, she liked the Elephants and the monkeys but her favorite seemed to be the merry-go-round, she loved it! and she thought she was pretty cool when her dad got down to let her ride it all by herself! She also got randomly kissed by four different little girls and different times while we were there. I don't know I guess she must have looked extra kissable that day ;)

1 comment:

Em said...

I'd give her a kiss too she is so cute. That is funny thought ha. What did you do when it happened? I miss you come home and hang out with me. We are going to the splash pad tomorrow :( wish you could come too!